• Garcinia Cambogia- What is it?
Garcinia Cambogia is a fruit that is native to South Asia and other parts of the world. The extract of the fruit is used as a dietary
supplement. The extract of this fruit contains HCA which prevents the body from turning calories into fat. By blocking the calories from turning to fat this helps people to lose weight.
• What is the most effective Garcinia Cambogia to take as a dietary supplement?
The actual part of the fruit that contains the HCA is in the rind or peel of the fruit. The best and easiest way to take Garcinia Cambogia is in the way of an extract that is a pill.
• How much Garcinia Cambogia should I take?
The general recommendation across the board is 500-700mg of the extract 30 minutes before each meal. Do not take more than 2500mg in a 24hour period.
• Garcinia Cambogia- Should I be on a diet while taking this product?
Anyone who is trying to lose weight should be on a diet where calories are monitored. A healthy diet and exercise will help in your weight loss efforts.
• Is there anyone who should not take the Garcinia Cambogia extract?
Both women and men can take garcinia cambogia for weight loss benefits. However, mothers who are breastfeeding or pregnant should not take Garcinia Cambogia. If you have any other health conditions you should consult your physician before beginning the Garcinia Cambogia supplement.
• Are there FDA approved Garcinia Cambogia supplements available?
Herbal supplements and dietary supplements are not regulated by the FDA at this point in time.
• Should I get free trials of Garcinia Cambogia from companies to try?
Although there are many companies that offer their brand of Garcinia Cambogia extract for a free sample there are things to watch for. First, make sure you understand the sellers billing and return policies. Free trials should be just that, free. Be sure to check the ingredients in the free trial bottle of Garcinia Cambogia so that you are sure you are consuming a brand that is not full of fillers and other chemicals.
• I have been diagnosed with kidney disease. Can I take Garcinia Cambogia as a supplement?
There have been no contradictions to the use of Garcinia Cambogia and kidney disease. As with anything that may affect your health it is always best to discuss with your doctor first.
• I have high blood pressure and want to take Garcinia Cambogia for weight loss. Is this okay to do?
It has been noted that Garcinia Cambogia may interfere with some of the most prescribed blood pressure medications. Garcinia Cambogia does contain calcium and potassium so it is best to check with the physician who prescribed your high blood pressure medications.
• I have been taking Garcinia Cambogia for a couple of weeks now. How long before I begin losing some of this excess weight?
Garcinia Cambogia provides noticeable results in about 12 weeks. Although everyone is different the 12 weeks seems to be the average for most people to begin seeing weight loss.
• I need proof that Garcinia Cambogia works. Are there any documented studies on Garcinia Cambogia?
The first study on the effects of Garcinia Cambogia was completed in the year 1998. Since the first study conducted in 1998, there have been over 12 studies completed showing the use of Garcinia Cambogia as a weight loss supplement.
•Where are the Garcinia Cambogia success stories?
A search on the internet will bring up many success stories. If still in doubt speak to others around you that have used Garcinia Cambogia as a weight loss supplement.
• How do I know if the Garcinia Cambogia I am taking is working?
Garcinia Cambogia will begin to improve your overall health. You will have more energy during the day. You will also notice a decline in your emotional eating if you suffer with this. Garcinia Cambogia prevents the sugar and carbohydrates from turning into fat.
• How much Garcinia Cambogia should I take so that it will help me to lose weight?
The recommended dosage at this time is 500-1000mg of HCA about 30 minutes before each meal. It is important to not exceed 3000mg per day. For those who want to give the Garcinia Cambogia more time to work, the supplement can be taken one hour before meals.
• Is there a stimulant in Garcinia Cambogia?
There are no stimulants in the Garcinia Cambogia extract and supplement. What Garcinia Cambogia does contain is Garcinia and Raspberry Ketone.
• Dr. Oz speaks of Garcinia Cambogia. What does he say about this weight loss supplement?
The very well-known Dr. Oz states that Garcinia Cambogia is a wonderful breakthrough in the world of weight loss. He has also coined Garcinia Cambogia as a ‘fat buster’.
• Can I take my psychotropic medication with Garcinia Cambogia? I am taking Zoloft right now.
It is best to consult with your doctor before purchasing and taking Garcinia Cambogia to make sure it will not interfere with the medications you are currently taking.
• I have been taking raspberry ketone and want to know if Garcinia Cambogia is better for weight loss?
There are actually Garcinia Cambogia formulas that have the raspberry ketone in them. Garcina Extra is one such brand and is available pretty much everywhere that Garcinia Cambogia is available.
• What is the best Garcinia Cambogia pill to purchase? I want something that is going to help me lose the extra weight I have gained.
Garcinia Cambogia is known worldwide as the bestselling weight loss supplement. As long as you choose the Garcinia Cambogia that is most natural and not with a lot of fillers you will be on your way to a slimmer and healthier body.
• How much does Garcinia Cambogia cost?
The average price for Garcinia Cambogia is about $35.00. Different companies may charge a bit differently. Buying in bulk may also save you some money on Garcinia Cambogia purchases.